Monday, March 30, 2015

Four


With Michigan State going to the final four, I thought I would share my four. I saw this on Nikki’s blog I thought it was a great way to tell you more about myself in a quick and easy way! Happy Monday and GO GREEN GO WHITE!
Four nicknames:

Jules, Jewle$, JMo, JAM

Four jobs I've had:

Lifeguard, sales associate at Motherhood Maternity, Administrative Assistant, NMP Buyer

Four movies I've watched more than once:

Super Troopers (and the sequel is coming soon!),The Notebook, Pitch Perfect, Neighbors
(I have a million more)

Four places I've lived:

Royal Oak, MI, Troy, MI, East Lansing, MI, Southwest, MI

Four places on my bucket list:

New York, Maine, Washington, DC, Jamaica

Four places I've visited:

Pensacola, FL, Walt Disney World, Orlando, FL, Oahu, Hawaii, Nashville, MI

Four things you'd never eat: 
Catfish, Octopus, Vegemite, Deviled Eggs

Four TV shows I watch:

Greys Anatomy, The Goldbergs, Southern Charm, My 600Lf Life—it’s like a car accident and I can’t look away.

Four things I'm looking forward to in 2015:

Our House Boat Trip 2015!, Shania Twain concert, Our new boat, celebrating 3 years or marriage!

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome! Thanks for linking back to me. I would definitely not eat any of those things, yuck! Hawaii is definitely on my list of places to go, looks so beautiful and relaxing!

    p.s. I believe you're a no-comment blogger just an fyi :)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! I'm not sure how to change or look to see if I'm a no-comment blogger. Any tips?

      Delete