Friday, March 27, 2015

Five on Friday


Since I have entered the world of blogging I have found that a picture says 1,000 words! I want to invest in a small but decent camera to help my photos. Since blogging is just a hobby I don’t want to spend too much on a camera but I would like one that can brighten any space or object I am capturing. I have millions of windows in my house yet all of my photos turn out dark. Darn you iPhone4! I have had my eye on this Canon PowerShot SX510 HS. You can buy them refurbished for around $200. Any suggestions for a starter like myself looking for a camera?
http://shop.usa.canon.com/wcsstore/ExtendedSitesCatalogAssetStore/33059_1_xl.jpg
I am obsessed with the finale of pretty little liars! Not only did we find out who A was but we have so much to look forward to. I have been reading all the articles that have been comparing and contrasting the finale to the book series and I am so excited that there are two more seasons to come! Charles is A, Mona is alive, the girls are trapped in a creepy doll house, thank the Lord Tanner believes the stories about A and thank the Lord the parents now know about A too. I can’t wait for the summer premier of season 6!

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJB1tOeg4jYuP2bO9dY1PrS4rufbIcr4ICGtJfe640OPrOTRL1 https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWZp97K0vSPCN_4dXWBb6F7GSOXExJaoHr1_cejSJpmjEjouqI
Most days when I get home from work I like to flip on the cooking channel and try to get inspired to cook dinner. I like watching Trisha’s Southern Kitchen because she makes her recipes simple. Yesterday she and Kelly Clarkston made these No-Bake Chocolate-Pretzel-Peanut Butter Squares and they looked amazing. They look similar to my husband’s grandmother recipe for Scotcheroo’s but these look much easier to make. I’m dying to try them this weekend!


No-Bake Chocolate-Pretzel-Peanut Butter Squares

Hoping to make a target run this weekend. Have to stop for our FL Trip!! Plus there's always a reason to go to Target!

We are planning to take a trip to Pensacola, FL soon! I can’t wait!!!! I can’t wait to revisit the place where I fell in love with my husband and got engaged! Pensacola here we come!

Have a great weekend!


Linking up with:


THE GOOD LIFE BLOG 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment