Friday, March 20, 2015

Five on Friday



I’m extremely proud of my fabulous menu this week! Enchiladas, cob salad, chicken alfredo, chicken kabobs and pasta salad.
 
My sister is moving into a new house and I can’t wait to help her decorate. These are my ideas for the kids rooms!
 
 
 
I wish I had never downloaded these games. I am addicted!!  
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3W6zUUb59TALnuB_9U5WVVPgQw6SF_6JgKjQbNnU0GGPS5fUK
 
My nephew is turning 4 years old this weekend! I was lucky enough to be in the room with my sister and her husband while she was in labor. After a long day of contracting and pushing she eventually had a C-section. I was so proud of her and so proud to be an Aunt! Happy Birthday Noah!
Wishing I was wearing these three outfits this week!
1 / 2 / 3
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Linking up with:
THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
 

No comments:

Post a Comment