Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Currently I'm...


Today I thought I would do a ‘Currently’ Post. It gives you an inside look at a few things currently happening in my life.
Dreaming: About building our deck. We have a small plan put together for it and as soon as the snow melts we want to move forward. But I can’t wait to sit on the deck with a lemonade and the warm breeze on our face.
Cooking: lots of recipes from Damn Delicious. They are seriously soo delicious!
Drinking: Corona Light with a lime, or water with lemon. I am so ready for the summery refreshing drinks!
Reading: The Husbands Secret by Lianne Moriarty
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQE0Dm1sLIBgyqa9lYS7eAHMzNNgmQSHSravY7KQXMUxsM0IWwk
Wanting: Everything at TJ Maxx, Marshalls and HomeGoods. I am a fashionista!
Looking: for work out YouTube videos for my husband and I to start doing 3 times a week. I want one high impact for Mon Fri and one low impact Wed.
Listening:  to Taylor Swifts album 1989 My fav’s are Wildest Dreams, Bad Blood, Style
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Wishing: My husband would take me to see Unfinished Business!
Enjoying: Spring Cleaning. It’s nice to get it done and clean so we can open up the windows and let in that warm fresh air!
Watching: Pretty Little Liars and Hindsight. Two more episodes until we find out who A is!
http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/graphics/news3/PrettyLittleLiars_S4.jpg
Liking: The warm weather outside. I can stand outside without getting wind burned or have to put gloves on! It’s Fabulous!
Loving: my new Old Navy Long Pixie Pants. I need to get a second pair!
Old Navy 
Needing: A vacation and for airline ticket prices to come down from Pensacola to O’Hare
Wearing: Lots of silk like, flowy shirts. Starting to add more colors to my wardrobe as the weather changes.
Following:  A slew of blogs! I think I add at least 2 -3 blogs a day to my list.
Thinking:  about box dying my hair. I put highlights in over the summer then we dyed it back soon after so now I have several colors in my hair. I would like to try a box dye to get a one overall color.
Feeling: happy, content and at peace. There are no better feelings!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment