Monday, March 9, 2015

A Clean House is a Happy House

Happy Monday Everyone! I hope you had a wonderful weekend! I was able to spend time with my family and also catch up with some friends. My sister and brother-in-law  put an offer in on a gorgeous house and they got it! I can’t wait to help her pick out her paint colors, curtains and knick knacks for around the house! This house is humungous and gorgeous! A ‘DINK’(Dual Income No Kids) couple lives there now and they have a dog named MOOSE! What are the odds of that! I told my sister she needs to purchase the house on that alone! The man that lives there is also an avid hunter just like my husband. They had a slew of deer heads and hunting gear in the basement juuuuust like mine! I am very thankful my sister found the perfect house for her and her family! I can’t wait to move them in!


Sunday I made a Meijer run and I always like to browse the health and beauty section. I stumbled upon nail striper’s. They are thin brush nail polishes that allow you to create nail art. They were on sale for $1.84 marked down from $3.99! I bought a blue one and a white one.  I should have bought more but I wanted to try it out a little more before I went crazy. I thought my first at home French manicure turned out pretty good. No its not perfect and the bruise from my stand mixer really pulls it all together don’t you think? Anyways I can’t wait to try other designs with it like stripes and polka dots!
Sally Hansen I Heart Nail Art Striper, White- .17 fl oz
Update from my Five on Friday. As soon as I posted about wanting my girl scout cookies, my coworker brought me my yummy three boxes! :) Maybe he follows my blog, or maybe it was just luck! Either way I am a happy camper.
I decided that I need to put together a chart to help me organize my chores. This will help me regulate when I am cleaning instead of cleaning when I stumble upon a horrendous amount of dust or dirt. Hopefully I can stick to this regimen and our house will be spic ’n span in no time! This chart was inspired by a fellow blogger Sara Ashley at Also Too Actually. She has amazing tips and tricks for organization and style.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment