Wednesday, February 4, 2015

We've Come a Long Ways



My first major in college was Interior Design. It slowly shifted to Architecture. After 3 years of Community College I transferred to Michigan State University where I decided to continue my education in Communication. I know how crazy that sounds, however I am happy with the path I choose. Communication is a vague degree however I was able to become a buyer at an automotive company. It challenges me each day and allows me to think outside the box.


Even though my education path didn’t take me into a career of design, I feel I still have an eye for it. I love to choose new pieces for our home whether they are small or large. Sorry for some of the mess in the kitchen but this was an impromptu photo shoot.




 




 


Just to jog your memory this is what it looked like before.



No comments:

Post a Comment