Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Welcome BeLoved Photography by Amanda Rae

Today I wanted to acknowledge a great photographer. Not only am I lucky enough to call her my sister but I have been lucky enough to work with her on several occasions. She is extremely talented and knows her way around a camera.  I could go on and on about her and her wonderful business but I’ll let her tell you about it instead. Welcome to City Style Country Living, BeLoved Photography!
Hello,
My name is Amanda Nelson and I am the owner of Beloved Photography by Amanda Rae. I have been perfecting the craft of photography for over 5 years. I began my journey in photography while vacationing in Europe. However while the architecture and landscape was breathtaking, it wasn't until I had my children, Noah and Katie, that I found my true beloved; photographing families and kids. As a mom, I cherish looking back at photos of my children and with each picture it brings back a flood of memories capturing the various stages. Beloved Photography specializes in capturing those beloved moments such as maternity, newborn babies, babies first steps, seniors graduating, and families growing together.
My passion is creating precious moments between the parents and their children. You can feel the love in this photo between a mother and her child. I shoot on location at a park, home, or nature center to make it convenient for the client.
Beloved Photography specializes in capturing beloved newborns. Having a newborn can seem very
stressful; so having us capture this special occasion allows you to have everlasting memories of your
precious new one.
 
I have been in business for 3 years capturing life's most beloved moments. My photography service is unique in that I provide a CD of 20-25 high resolution images that are yours to keep and print as you desire. This allows families to use images for Christmas cards, birth announcements, gifts for grandparents and filing your walls with beautiful prints.  Beloved photography services the metro Detroit area; there is a small travel fee for a location over 60 miles from Troy. You can contact me on Facebook or through email: belovedphoto@hotmail.com and we can set up your next photo session. I would love to capture your next Beloved moment. I have always had a passion for photography. I feel that pictures are precious moments for us to have forever.

Mention this blog and receive 10% off your next photo session booked with Beloved Photography by Amanda Rae.


No comments:

Post a Comment