Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Beautiful Nail


This post is inspired by my favorite comedian Anjelah Johnson. Her skit called ‘Beautiful Nail’ (that I can recite verbatim at any given moment) is amazing! She is a woman after my own heart. She’s funny, she’s a phenomenal rapper and she watches SVU. I think we should be best friends! My sister and I got to meet her when she was in Detroit a few months ago and I couldn’t stop laughing and smiling at everything she had to say! When she first walked out on stage she said “Ohhh you made me t-shirts, I see you!”. She was pointing right at my sister Amanda and I when she said this. Needless to say we lost it!  If you haven't seen her nail salon skit please click on the YouTube link-------> Nail Salon


 

Back to the purpose of this post, Nail Art. I love trying new colors and designs when it comes to nail style. I think that nail polish can change ones mood for the better but it can also give a girl a confidence boost! I have attached a few photos of things I have tried.

 

 

Fun with stamps
Happy 4th of July
Mine is the blue design. Loooooved this look and got tons of complements on it.
Hearts for Valentines Day


Love this shade of gray

No comments:

Post a Comment