Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Navy and Emerald




I have to dress in Business Casual for work and after a while I find myself wearing the same outfits over and over. It’s hard to make up different outfits using the same items. Right now there are two colors that stick out most in my wardrobe,  Navy and Emerald. I could wear these two colors all day everyday! I think Navy is better than black because it’s just as slimming and classy. Emerald is a color that I have loved for a long time. Not only does it brighten up an outfit, it is one of the most elegant shades of green there is. (Plus it’s a shade that represents my Michigan State Spartans so it’s a win win.) Here are a few outfits I’m dying to try!

Emerald





 

 

 Navy

http://ak1.polyvoreimg.com/cgi/img-set/cid/53738715/id/fC_5S8mNRzatfSi4PeUkgA/size/y.jpg


 

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-LZSUMdrBJn8/TYwNTfJoZ7I/AAAAAAAABus/b7qZv6oRBm4/s640/Screen+shot+2011-03-24+at+11.32.34+PM.png



Navy Dress Party ChicNavy Dress Casual Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment