Friday, February 27, 2015

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday! Here are my 5 on Friday!
I have lived in Southwest Michigan for about 4 years now. For the first year or two I would drive back to Detroit for all doctor’s appointments. Obviously when my insurance changed I had to find more local doctors. I went to the “lady” doctor this week and I don’t like the atmosphere of the office. The doctor is nice but I don’t feel comfortable or confident in their system. My friend suggested a doctor to me last year but they weren’t taking new patients. This year I checked again and they just added a new doctor to their office. I called and made appointment immediately! Not only did she go to Michigan State University for med school but she did her residency at BEAUMONT HOSPITAL!  I  have a Beaumont doctor and it feels amazing! It might be hard for people to understand why I am so excited about this. My sister and I were both born at Beaumont hospital, my niece and nephew were born at Beaumont hospital and my mom works at Beaumont hospital. It feels like I have a piece of home here on Southwest Michigan! I can’t wait to meet her! J


I bought this at TJ Maxx last week and I love it. I bought the Natural shade and I love that it adds a hint of pink to my lips but it also isn’t sticky like a gloss. It goes on smooth and stays on. I highly recommend e.l.f products and I love their price!
I am hitting my cabin fever mark and I am dying to book a vacation before our houseboat trip in May. Anywhere with warm sun and a beach will work.

I can’t wait to see this movie next week. It looks hilarious! James Franco and Vince Vaughn are amazing and I cant wait to see them onscreen together!
Unfinished-Business-Banner
Bring on the weekend! I am so happy its Friday. This has been a loooong week. Work has been cray as usual but I was able to take a huge item off my plate and I feel amazing about it! This responsibility would give me so much stress. I love my new job and excited that I can finally put 100% of my focus on it now. 
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-tGJxTkwhlqk/VO9yCHmDyuI/AAAAAAAAH2A/K-0T8E14SxI/s1600/quote.png
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment