Friday, February 6, 2015

Happy Friday!



Happy Friday! Wahoo I made it through my first week of blog posts! Today I wanted to share a few of my favorite shows and songs that I'm obsessed with this week.

Pretty Little Liars.
I have been watching this show since 2010! I received a GoogleChromecast for Christmas and just now hooked it up. I watched the first season again and I’m still in love!! I love the mystery of it all.

File:Pretty-Little-Liars-at-Chairs.jpg
  
Hindsight on VH1.
Not only do I love the 90’s because it summarizes my childhood, but everything was so much better then! The 90’s gave us awesome pop music, movies and fashion. I love that this show takes us back to a more simple time. A time when iPhone’s weren’t invented yet, you had to use a pay phone to call someone when you weren’t at home and the term gluten free wasn’t a thing yet. If you love the 90’s as much as I do, you should watch this show!

Laura Ramsey, left, is joined by Liz Holtan, middle, and Sarah Goldberg, who all appear in “Hindsight.”


 Saved by The Bell Reunion on Jimmy Fallon.

The 90’s also brought us the amazing show Saved By The Bell. Jimmy Fallon and The Tonight Show made an unforgettable reunion happen with the cast from SBTB. Not only did they reenact some of their most memorable scenes from the show, but they hinted that Zack and Kelly are pregnant ! Baby Kapowski/Morris is on the way! Yes I know its fake and not a real thing but none the less it’s still amazing! If you haven’t seen it please watch every last minute of it! Here is the link to the SBTB Reunion Special.

http://media.wccbcharlotte.com/images/savedjimmybel.jpg

My Play List to Start the Weekend
  1. Meghan Trainor - Lips Are Movin
  2. Bon Qui Qui-Shut Us Down or Bye
  3. Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud
  4. Taylor Swift - Bad Blood
  5. One Direction - Night Changes
  6. Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk
  7. John Legend - All of Me
  8. Pitbull & Neyo- Time of Our Lives
  9. Fifth Harmony - Boss
  10.  RaeLynn - God Made Girls
Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment