Wednesday, February 25, 2015

DIY Pots and Pan Storage

Today I wanted to share a DIY project that my husband and I finished last week. We wanted to make our pots and pans more organized. They were all one on top of the other and you had to pull all of them out to get to one pot. I am not a fan of that method and I have been doing it for far too long. When Pinterest starting gaining its popularity I remember one of the first things I pinned which was the idea of hanging your pots to create a more organized storage space.
Inspiration

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6fMY92gKnLswWeMqQCYOitZehFuCXqbistOeCegzp9VeSBvxx

Final Product

 
I could not be happier with this storage idea. I have a spot for each pot and its lid and I don’t have to move a bunch of things out of the way to grab one.





No comments:

Post a Comment