Thursday, February 19, 2015

Bucket List


A bucket list is described as a number of experiences or achievements that a person hopes to have or accomplish during their lifetime. I have several bucket lists in mind. Will I fulfill everything? Probably not but I plan to live my life with the intent of crossing everything off.

Life Bucket List
Become a Mom
Plant a flourishing garden
Host a fabulous cocktail party
Watch every episode of Home Improvement
Travel to another continent
Learn another language (preferably sign language or French)
Map out my family history so I can pass it down to my own children some day
Learn to shoot a gun and a bow. Then hit a bulls eye on a target
Learn to ski
Give a stranger $100 bill
Build a tree house
Read an entire book series or all books written by one author
Jump off a cliff into a lake or ocean
Go wake boarding
Achieve 100% freedom from all debt
Attend a TED conference
Learn to play jazz piano
Own a Jeep Wrangler and take the sides and doors off in the summer
Swim in Lake Michigan under the stars
Own a house on a lake
Coach a soccer or volleyball team

Travel Bucket List
New York City
Washington DC
Maine
Boston
Jamaica
Ireland
Las Vegas

Even though these lists may be small, I hope to add to them some day. I would love to here some of your bucket list items. Leave me a comment with some of your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment