Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Artwork Inspiration




It's important to have things in your home that inspire you. There are hundreds of things in this world that inspire people everyday. For some it's a quote, for some it's a picture and for someone it's the person you share your home with.  Its all of the above for me.


I love the show 'Sex and The City' and I loved both movies. One line from the first movie that my husband and I thought was memorable was the quote "Ever thine. Ever mine. Ever Ours." I decided to print these words out in three parts and frame them to put in our bedroom. Looking at these words every day will remind us not only of one of my favorite movies but also to say you are forever in my heart, I am forever in yours, and we are forever one.


My husband is an avide hunter who loves to have the rustic outdoors surrounding him. I told him we bought 14 acres for the outdoors to surround you and inside our home we need to make it a little more cozy than trophy kills everywhere. This picture I found on online and fell in love with it right away. This is a way to bring his outdoor sport of hunting into our home in what I think is a classy way. I love the colors that


What inspires you in your home?

No comments:

Post a Comment