· The Cutting Edge was on the other day. I used to watch that movie all the time as a kid. It’s about a stuck up figure skater who can’t find a compatible partner. Her coach finds an old Olympic hockey player who can skate really well. They clash the whole movie but you know it’s because they are falling in love! Gosh it’s such a good movie and D.B. Sweeney was in his prime in 1992! I’m a 90’s kid and will forever love 90’s movies!
· I never thought to ask my pediatricians office if they treat un-vaccinated kids! I called them today and they don’t treat un-vaccinated kids so that's a relief!!
· Work is literally over whelming me these days. Like brain overload! So when I get home I’m exhausted from thinking all day and I have to think about how I can be a good mommy, keep the house in order, make sure everyone is fed and clean and it is exhausting!
· I’m terrified to have a second kid and at the same time I’m dying to get pregnant again….why does my brain work that way?
· I need a pedicure in the worst way. I try to go once a month in the summer but in the winter/fall no one see’s my feet so who cares! I get ingrown toe nails on both my big toes so I usually cut them too low then the little ladies at the nail place yell at me, but I looove when I have one and they dig it out! I don't understand how they can find it but they get it every time! Sorry for the TMI!
· We have been renting our old house to a woman going through a divorce and we’re hoping to close on it in February. We are also selling the surrounding land to someone else so I’ll be happy to only own one piece of property again.
· We have started constructing a bathroom in the basement! We have two guest rooms down there now so it will be so nice once they have a bathroom down there too. This was something we said we would do like 5 years in….more like 5 months in…oops!
· Have you seen Kalen Allen? He is hilarious!! His video’s make me laugh and my sister and I use the term bougie on the regular now!
Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!